A labyrinth is:
- A sacred tool for meditation, prayer and reflection used in many religious traditions.
- symbol for the sacred journey of life.
- A journey to our center and back again out into the world.
- A way of engaging the body, mind and spirit through the walking of the twists and turns of the pathway.
- Rooted in Christian history. Christians believed that the labyrinth represented the soul's journey to Christ.
Our Labyrinth is located at the front of Bethany, opposite Bethany Center. It is seasonal as it is mown into the grass. It will be available as early in June as weather permits until the end of October. Please, no pets on the labyrinth. For group bookings of the labyrinth please call Bethany Center 863-4726.